Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Growing Up...

It's official...Brody is growing up. He is now walking. Still a little wobbly but he is getting there. Here are a few pictures I tried to take. When he starts walking towards me I get so excited that I can't take a good picture! He gets so excited and loves to fall into you.


Here he comes...
Another part of growing up is getting that first haircut. Brian and I tried to do a little bit ourselves but he needed a little bit more. We took him to this precious place in Cool Springs called SnipIts. They were very nice and Brody had a good time. He looked like a little man sitting in that chair.
He has a cookie in one hand a squeaky fish in the other.
The finished product...I could not get him to smile! He is such a big boy. We are so thankful and blessed everyday by him. He is the light of our lives and every day gets better!

1 comment:

Amy said...

SUCH A BIG BOY! He looks so cute!