Friday, September 26, 2008

Wedding Weekend

Uncle Kale and Aunt Amy got married on September 20th. I have more pictures but my computer and I are not getting along right now so I just posted the ones that I could. Before the rehearsal we had a little bit of time to go to the pool . The water was cold but Brody enjoyed being outside.


What a cutie!



Here are Brian, my husband and best man, and Kale, my brother, walking down the aisle at rehearsal.

After the wedding. The photographer there took a picture of the three of us that I can't wait to see.

Here is the beautiful cake my mom made. It was red velvet and delicious!

Here we are with my great grandfather, Pa Stafford, who is 98!
Me and Nanners
Uncle Kale and Aunt Amy leaving.

It was a wonderful weekend and a beautiful wedding. We are so thankful that Uncle Kale and Aunt Amy found each other!

No comments: