Monday, January 5, 2009

A few new pictures...

It's been awhile since I have been able to post pictures...(sorry Barry!) My wonderful husband got me a new camera for Christmas and it is glorious. The only problem is that I am so technilogically challenged that I am having a few problems. Here are some pictures that I took. I took a lot more but somehow I have either deleted them or they are somewhere on my memory card. We had a great family one and some of Brody on his riding Thomas that Santa brought. Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We hope everyone else did too! We are prayful for this next year and thankful for all of our many blessings!

My guys...
Brody with a Christmas present (notice Thomas in the background)

Brody and cousin Nathan

Our downstairs Christmas tree. We had a total of 12 trees in the house but this is the biggest one. I just love Christmas!


Hopefully, I will master this new camera and will be able to post more often!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

It's about time. =) Just kidding. Love the new pictures!

Rebecca Kutz said...

I can't believe you had 12 trees in your house!